Latest version: 3.12
This innovating application adds a new icon to your system tray. Upon right-clicking it, you will get a menu to upload whatever is in your clipboard to where you chose it to be. For example, you can quickly upload a screenshot of something to an FTP server, Dropbox public folder, Imgur or Pastebin, and immediately put the link to it in your clipboard, so you can paste the link in an IM or IRC window!
NEW! ClipUpload 3! Some new features since this version are:
- Addons: This is now a big part of ClipUpload, as all upload methods are written as Addons and can be individually turned on or off. Check out our Addons page!
- Shortcuts: Now you can be even more productive with the configurable shortcuts. A much requested feature is now here!
- Better dragging: The screenshot dragging feature has been improved to make it a lot faster.
- Improved stability: ClipUpload 3 is more stable than any other version!
- More control: You now have more control over everything that happens in ClipUpload.